Outboard Engine Trolley and Stand
A trolley for easy movement of your outboard on land and along the pontoon. This trolley can also can be used as a stand when storing or performing maintenance on your outboard engine.
- The trolley takes engines up to 30HP / 70Kgs.
- Suitable for both Short Shaft and Long Shaft outboard engines
- Made from Galvanised Steel
- Featuring 10" Wheels
- Narrow design for navigating through doors, gates and along pontoons
Overall Height = 114cm
Overall Length = 60cm
Overall Width = 60cm
Engine Bracket Clearance Height = 90cm (maximum length from our outboard engine bracket to the bottom of the outboard)
NOTE: Supplied flat packed for assembly at location, main image is the current design, images with engines on are the old design
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.