Polyester Resin and Catalyst - 5kg
Lloyd's Register approved polyester resin
5Kg Bottle including Catalyst
5Kgs of Lloyd's Register approved Polyester Resin, including catalyst.
Crystic 2-446pa is a pre accelerated, thixotropic polyester resin with low styrene emission. Its rapid wet out, low exotherm and fast hardening characteristics making it ideal for thick multi layer laminates in spray or hand applications. Crystic 2-446pa is recommended for boat building and general moulding applications. During the laminating phase, styrene emissions are considerably reduced compared to a normal resin.
This resin being Lloyd's approved it is suitable for marine use, i.e boat repair and maintenance. It is also used widely for roofing, motorcycle repair, canoe / kayak build and repair, sub - box build, timber sheathing, general moulding and many other applications.
Catalyst is supplied with instructions for mixing, in warm climates use only 1% by volume, i.e 10ml of Catalyst per Kg of resin, in colder climates add 2- 3%. It is advisable not to mix more than you can effectively apply.
Quantity: 5Kg Resin and Catalyst
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- We are unable to deliver this product internationally.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.