50mm Chok-A-Blok Boat Protector
The Chok-A-Blok bends and fits over the edge of your boat where the straps come into contact. They have a foam back for protection and allow the the strap to slide through making it easier to keep them in place while tensioning the strap. Use with 50mm webbing straps
Fed up of trying to find carpet to protect your boat and cover from the tie down straps while towing? We now have the answer.
The Chok-A-Blok bends and fits over the edge of your boat where the straps come into contact. They have a foam back for protection and allow the the strap to slide through making it easier to keep them in place while tensioning the strap.
The straps hooks into place to prevent the pads falling off, use with 50mm webbing straps.
Also great for protecting the straps themselves around sharp corners.
The foam used is closed cell cross-linked polyethylene foam. It is highly pure, will not cause corrosion or silver staining, it is lightweight, tough, flexible, C.F.C. & H.C.F.C. free, chemically inert, non toxic and resistant to moisture, oils, solvents, dilute acids and UV light.
• Can be clipped onto the webbing strap using one hand.
• It's light weight and stays in place on the strap throughout the important stage of strap positioning.
• Can be slid easily along the strap to the points of contact.
• Additional units can be added to extend the area of coverage.
• As tension is applied to the strap, frictional damage to the surface of the cargo is eliminated because the strap is allowed to slip easily across the polypropylene top surface.
Supplied as a pair.
|Country of Origin||GB|