Harken 40mm Carbo T2 Air Block
The all-composite T2™ is the first Harken block with no metal shackles or rivets to corrode and is the lightest soft-attach block Harken has ever designed.
The all-composite T2™ is the first Harken block with no metal shackles or rivets to corrode and is the lightest soft-attach block Harken has ever designed. Soft attachments provide a fair lead to reduce friction. The T2™ comes with a length of line that can be tied, spliced, or lashed to almost anything.
• Use for lightweight traveler controls, in mainsheet and vang systems, cascades, bridles, and more.
• Ideal for dinghies.
• Tie, splice, or lash to almost anything.
• A length of covered Spectra® line is included.
• 40 mm sheave.
|Sheave Ø||40mm||1 /16 inch|
|Length||57mm||2 1/4 inch|
|Shackle Pin Ø||-||-|
|Max Line Ø||10mm||3/8 inch|
|Maximum Working Load||220 Kg||485 lb.|
|Breaking Load||544 Kg||1200 lb.|
• Fiber-reinforced high-strength nylon-resin sideplates have no metal fasteners for the lightest block in Harken history. The T2 route the attachment line through the block head and sheave, reducing load on the sideplates and acting as a safety backup for your system.
• Composite sheave spins on ball bearings with fitted races for low-friction rolling.
• Soft attachments reduce weight and noise while allowing the block to articulate to align with the load.
• The simple construction requires no lubrication.
• Blocks flush clean with fresh water.
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||40.00|
|Max Rope Width (mm)||10.00|
|Max Working Load (kg)||220|
|Breaking Load (kg)||544|
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.