Harken 57mm Carbo Ratchamatic With Swivel Shackle Head
Carbo Ratchamatic block where ratchet engages automatically as load increases.
Carbo Ratchamatic block where ratchet engages automatically as load increases. For use with mainsheet situations where a high quality ratchet block is required, also use with traveller controls, dinghy spinnaker sheets, furling lines, jib sheets, asymmetrical spinnaker sheets.
- Sheave runs free with light load.
- Ratchet engages automatically as load increases.
- Shifts crisply from ratchet to free run (light air) mode.
- Adjustable to engage at heavier or lighter load.
- The swivel pin can locked in front or side positions to prevent swivelling, or can be left to swivel freely.
- Durable stainless steel ratchet pawl.
- Eight-sided, Hardkote-anodised aluminium sheave.
- Delrin ball bearings for low friction.
- Holding Power with 180 degrees wrap (23Kg) 10:1
|Attachment Method||Fixed Head, Removable Head, Shackle, Swivel|
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||57.00|
|Max Rope Width (mm)||10.00|
|Max Working Load (kg)||227|
|Breaking Load (kg)||907|
|Pin Diameter (mm)||5|
UK Delivery Charges
- Free UK wide Delivery on This Item - Using a Royal Mail Tracked Service
- Faster Option available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.