Holt Pillow Buoyancy Bag - 116.7 x 25cm
Holt Pillow Buoyancy Bag used in boats such as the Enterprise and the GP14.
- 116.7 x 25.4 cm
- 46 x 10 inches
- 50.8 Litres of Buoyancy
Holt buoyancy bags are made of tough and thoroughly tested heavy duty PVC shaped and finished to fit snugly in your dinghy.
- The bags are made from PVC 0.16” thick as specified in British Standard 3501-1.
- 2 sets of hoops for the securing straps to be threaded through.
- Apart from the welded loops, each bag has a flexible screw cap and nozzle with a slow return valve to aid inflation.
- After checking that there are no sharp points to snag, they should be firmly secured to the dinghy by webbing straps passing over and round the bag through the positioning loops.
- Do not use the loops for the actual attachment.
Examples of buoyancy bag sets:
- Enterprise. 1x SB2101 Bow bag & 4x SB2102 Pillow bags
- Most 12' Dinghies. 1x SB2101 Bow bag & 4x SB2102 Pillow bags
- GP 14. 1x SB2101 Bow bag & 2x SB2102 & 2x SB2302 Pillow bags
- Heron. 1x SB2101 Bow bag & 4x SB2202 Pillow bags
- Int. Cadet. 4 x SB2302
- Optimist. 3 x SB2902
Paul Watson asks
Is this the appropriate bag for an Enterprise mast float?
These probably aren't robust enough to work as a mast float
Better off looking at these
can you buy replacement screw caps for these bouancy bags ? mine have disappeared over winter .Many thanks .
Hi and thanks for your enquiry, yes we do supply buoyancy bag caps. I will email you a quote for them and you should be able to click on a link and pay for them through the website.
Hope this helps.
Dan Smithers asks
How many straps are required for this bouancy bag?
<p>Hi, this buoyancy bag has loops for 2 securing straps. Best Regards, Kieran Parslow</p>