Mirror Upper Mast
Trident 2 piece Mirror mast top section, alloy for use with 2 piece lower section
Replacement upper section for Trident 2 piece mast.
Fitting to the Lower Mast
The Upper Mast is supplied without the bolt hole for joining the mast to the lower section, follow these instruction;
- Position the upper mast into the lower mast.
- Use a dowel or rod inserted into the sail track to make sure they are aligned.
- Drill using 6mm drill piece through one of the holes in the lower mast into the upper mast.
- Ideally use a short screw or bolt to go through the hole you have just drilled to make sure it stay aligned.
- Drill the hole in the other side of the mast.
- You should know be able to fit the bolt for joining the upper and lower mast together.
Please Note - This upper section is designed to fit lower sections where the alloy tube is 3240mm long, older masts pre 2009 are slightly different. We can make an upper mast to suit these you just need to let us know.
|Country of Origin||UK|
UK Delivery Charges
This item is to long to go by post so it is shipped with courier and the prices are as follows;
- 5 Day Standard Delivery £6.00 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- 2-3 Day Delivery £7.00*
- Next Working Day Delivery £7.50*
- AM Next Working Day Delivery £11.50*
- Saturday Delivery £15.00*
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
Ordering Multiple Items
As long as your order is less than 15Kg, and doesn't included any bulky items or items that can't be shipped then the price above should apply.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, can be delivered by courier and is going to Mainland UK excluding certain Scottish Postcodes then you will qualify for Free Delivery.
International Deliveries - We ship this item internationally using Fedex, the following examples include vat;
- Germany: £23.60
- Ireland: £26.00