Plastic Padding Chemical Metal 320g Tin
Plastic Padding Chemical Metal is a two-part, polyester based general purpose product that allows fast and easy repairs on boats, cars, in the house and many other areas.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use
- Suitable for filling
- Suitable for troweling flaws and cracks
- Use to join dissimilar materials.
- Suitable for sealing housings and casings.
- High-strength product.
- Resistant to temperatures up to +160°C.
- Allows machining including tapping threads after 20 minutes.
- Resistant to water, salt water, oil, fuel, and to most weak acids and chemicals.
- Bonds in 10 minutes even under water.
- Use on glass fibre, wood and metals.
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.