Plastic Padding Marine Filler 341g Tin
Marine Filler is a white, polyester-based filler specially formulated for marine applications.
MARINE FILLER in a 180ml tin is a white, polyester-based filler for all marine applications to fill and seal holes and cracks and is ideal for superstructure repairs. Can be painted with all marine finishes and used above and below the waterline. Gives a super smooth finish on wood, metal, glass fibre and aluminium. It has a working time of 6 minutes and a cure time of 20 minutes.
- super smooth finish on wood, metal, glass fibre and aluminium
- can be painted with all marine finishes
- ideal for superstructure repairs
- Easy to sand
- can be used above and below waterline
- max. temperature on steel is +160°C
- working time of 8 min and a cure time of 20 min
- Product base: Polyester
- Colour: White
UK Delivery Charges
This item is considered hazardous or dangerous for shipping purposes and therefore needs to be shipped with a courier.
- 5 Day Standard Delivery £6.00 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- 2-3 Day Delivery £7.00*
- Next Working Day Delivery £7.50*
- AM Next Working Day Delivery £11.50*
- Saturday Delivery £15.00*
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
Ordering Multiple Items
As long as your order is less than 15Kg, and doesn't included any bulky items or items that can't be shipped then the price above should apply.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, can be delivered by courier and is going to Mainland UK excluding the Scottish Highlands the you will qualify for Free Delivery.
International Deliveries - We ship this item internationally using Fedex, the following examples include vat;
- Germany: £18.72
- Ireland: £20.81