600-900mm tiller extension with asymmetric grip
Our extensions are designed for the hardest conditions: they help reduce the strain and increase the sheer enjoyment of helming a fast boat.
Our Asymmetric extension improves helming performance in three ways:
i) more feedback - for accurate and precise control
ii) more mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility
iii) less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration
asymmetric grip fits the hand better and supports the wrist- two handed helming mode lets the arms relax into a more comfortable, elbows-down position.
Preferred by single-handed yachtsmen. A windsurfing style universal joint returns it to a vertical position when not in use. Fit E-DIABOLO accessory to upgrade a standard EA or EJ extension to this specification.
A-symmetric with tube grip:-
A special sleeved version EA-900SG is available for extra grip. Existing models can be upgraded using E-GRIP accessory.
UK Delivery Charges
- Free UK wide Delivery on This Item - Using a Royal Mail Tracked Service
- Faster Option available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.