Star brite Black Streak Remover - 650ml
Black Streak Remover begins working on contact to eliminate black streaks under rubrails or anywhere else on the boat.
Black Streak Remover begins working on contact to eliminate black streaks under rubrails or anywhere else on the boat. In addition to being the best way to get rid of black streaks, this product is a great all-around cleaner for all marine surfaces and around the house. Ideal for use to remove black streaks or grime from fiberglass, metal, plastic, rubber, vinyl or painted surfaces.
- Quickly removes black streaks caused by water run off.
- Safe for use on fiberglass, metal and painted surfaces.
- Will not remove wax or polish.
- Spray directly onto black streaks and wipe off; no hard scrubbing needed
- Hundreds of uses; will instantly remove stains and marks on boats, cars, caravans and around the house
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.