The Wayfarer Book
The Wayfarer book has been brought right up to date with the 6th edition and benefits from reworking of the previous content plus additional materials and illustrations.
Now including a stunning new chapter on Family Sailing – and for anyone who does take the family sailing, either young or old, this is a ‘must read’.
The Wayfarer book is now more accessible for those who are new to the boat whilst still providing all the detail that experienced Wayfarer owners and sailors want.
With 112 pages and colour images throughout, it will be an essential companion in the dinghy park and workshop but it won’t be out of place by the bedside or on the coffee table.
- A definitive guide to the world's most versatile sailing dinghy.
- A must for - racing, cruising, day sailing, learning
- A wealth of knowledge & experience - all in one book.
- An introduction to Wayfarers
- Sailing fast and effectively
- Racing tactics & strategies
- Cruising guide & strategies
- Family Sailing
- The comfort & safety zone
- Trailing, care & maintenance
Also includes tables for setting up your boat in different wind strengths.
This is an A4 sized book with 112 pages.
"Thoroughly recommended - a must for every Wayfarer owner." - Elisabeth Feibusch
|Dimensions||297mm x 208mm|
|Great For||Beginners, Cruising , Dinghies, Racing|
|Publisher||UK Wayfarer Association|