West 406 Colloidal Silica 60g
Thickening additive suitable for bonding, gap filling and filleting. It can be used to prevent resin flow on vertical and overhead surfaces and to control the viscosity of the epoxy. It is often used in combination with other fillers to control the working characteristics of an epoxy mix, e.g. improve the consistency of fairing compounds, to improve abrasion resistance etc. Add 2% to 10% by weight to the resin/hardener mix. Colour: off white.
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
West 406 Colloidal Silica 60g£10.55
West Systems 105 Epoxy Resin and 205 Hardener A Pack 1.2kgSpecial Price £53.05 Regular Price £55.85
Laser Self Bailer£17.50