West Systems 105 Epoxy Resin and 205 Hardener A Pack 1.2kg
The West Systems Epoxy Resin Pack 1.2Kg 105/205 is a clear, light amber low-viscosity epoxy which is excellent for adhesive and coating applications and when combined with one of the fillers will fill gaps, create fillets and bridge voids.
The epoxy mix cures to a clear finish so that a natural finish may be achieved by coating with a good quality two pack polyurethane varnish.
We recommend using the West Mini Pump Set - A Pack Size to help you measure out the correct quantities.
- 105/205 Pot Life At 25°C 10 to 15 minutes
- Cure To Solid State At 21°C 5 to 7 hours
- Cure To Maximum Strength At 21°C. 5 to 7 days
- Minimum Recommended Temperature when using 5°C
- Contains: 105 Resin: 1Kg and 205 Hardener: 0.2Kg
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- We are unable to deliver this product internationally.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.
West Systems 105 Epoxy Resin and 205 Hardener A Pack 1.2kgSpecial Price £53.05 Regular Price £55.85
International Perfection Plus Varnish 750mlSpecial Price £53.68 Regular Price £57.80