West Systems 105A 1kg Resin
WEST SYSTEM 105 Resin is the base material of the WEST SYSTEM family of products on which all the possible compounds are built. The resin is a clear, light-amber, low-viscosity epoxy, which, when mixed with one of the WEST SYSTEM hardeners, is formulated to wet out wood fibre, fibreglass and a variety of metals.
When mixed with the appropriate hardener, it is an excellent adhesive which will fill gaps and bridges voids when modified with WEST SYSTEM fillers and can be sanded and shaped when cured. With roller applications, it possesses excellent thin-film characteristics by flowing out and self-levelling without fisheyeing. The epoxy mix cures to a clear finish so that a natural finish may be achieved by coating with a good quality two pack polyurethane varnish. The 105 Resin has a relatively high flash point and is free from solvent odours and vapours which makes it safer to work with than other resins.
For each container size of resin, there is a corresponding sized container of hardener and mini pump. When purchasing resin, hardener and minipumps ensure that all items are labelled with the same pack size letter (i.e., A, B or C).
WEST SYSTEM Pack Sizes:
A Pack = 1Kg Resin + 0.2Kg (5:1)
B Pack = 5Kg Resin + 1Kg (5:1)
Hardener: Not included but order 0.2Kg of 205 Hardener if needed.
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- We are unable to deliver this product internationally.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.
Holt 39mm Single Fixed Block With BecketSpecial Price £14.80 Regular Price £16.00