Y-10 rapidly "absorbs" yellow/brown waterline and transom stains on white or light-coloured fibreglass boats. Will not damage gelcoat. Y-10 was specifically formulated to remove the stubborn stains that have exasperated boat owners because they were so hard to clean off without damaging the hull surface. To use, spread a thin coating of Y-10 over the stain, wait a few minutes while a mild chemical reaction causes the stain to vanish, then wash it off. The gel spreads easily and adheres to vertical surfaces. Also effective against rust stains and may be used on painted boats. Y-10 comes in 340g jars containing enough gel to remove waterline stains on a 26-footer twice!
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.