Ronstan Battlestick Telescopic Split Grip 740-1120mm
Alloy Telescopic tiller extension adjusts from 740mm to 1120mm with a split grip and weighs just 310grams
Ronstan telescopic tiller extension provides the highest level of control for quick, decisive helm response in every situation. Extends from 740mm to 1120mm and locks with a quick twist.
With 'Evalon' foam non slip grip material which does not absorb water. End knob for safety and positive hand positioning. Large grip diameter contrasts ergonomically with mainsheet diameter to relieve fatigue.
Includes a high grade UV resistant urethane universal joint which provides smooth, uniform articulation and flexibility in all directions for a quick and firm response to steering movements. The snap on base cover allows quick fitting and removal of the tiller extension from the fixed base for ease of transport, storage and security.
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.