Small Inflatable Dinghy Launching Trolley For Boats up to 2.7M Long
Here at Trident we have developed a trolley to take inflatable dinghies, following many requests.
It is typically suitable for any flat bottomed or V-floor dinghy up to 2.7m long (depending on outboard fitted) and 1.8m wide. See below for checking if it is suitable for your setup.
• Two full width supports; supporting the boat near the transom and towards the bow.
• Rear support adjustable to support flat bottomed or V-floored dinghies
• Angled docking arms at the support ends help to prevent the boat slipping off sideways.
• Pneumatic tyres make it easier to pull through soft sand and pebbles.
• Raised handle at the front, making it easy to pull the trolley when the boat is on.
• Hot dipped galvanised steel a frame.
• Width for maximum beam of 1.8m
Trolley length from bow snub to rear cradle is 2.25m, you need to make sure that the balance point from the front of your dinghy is less than this. Please note your balance point can vary depending on the size of outboard you have on the back and what you load into the boat.
Finding the balance point
1 - Load your dinghy as you would when it's on the trolley.
2 - With an assistant, stand on either side of the dinghy and lift it working your way along the boat.
3 - As you move along the boat you will find a point where the boat balances evenly.
4 - Measure from the very front of the boat to this point.
5 - If this measurement is less than 2.2m then this trolley is suitable for your boat. Please Note: If this measurement is border line then you might be better off with the bigger trolley.
UK Delivery Charges
This item is considered as a large or bulky item for shipping purposes, the delivery costs are as follows;
- 5 Day Standard Delivery from £12.00 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- 2-3 Day Delivery from £14.50*
- Next Working Day Delivery from £16.50*
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery cost to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
Ordering Multiple Items
As long as your order is less than 100Kg, and doesn't have items that can't be shipped then the price above should apply.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, can be delivered by courier and is going to Mainland UK excluding the Scottish Highlands the you will qualify for Free Delivery.
International Deliveries - We ship this item internationally using a range of couriers, we may be able to quote in the shopping basket, otherwise we will need to quote for Delivery once you have placed your order.