Star brite Boat Guard Speed Detailer & Protectant 650ml Spray
High-tech polymers that bond to fibreglass, plastic, metal, rubber and painted surfaces Adds shine, enhances colour and provides a barrier from UV rays
Boat Guard Speed Detailer & Protectant uses high-tech polymers that bond to fibreglass, polished metal, plastics, rubber and painted surfaces to add shine, enhance colour and provide a barrier to UV damage. Just spray on and buff off to keep the boat looking its best and extend the time between having the boat waxed or polished.
- The fast, easy way to add shine & enhance color.
- For use on Fiberglass, Vinyl, Painted Surfaces, Polished Metal & Rubrails.
- Restores shine to rubrails.
- Gently removes dirt and grime.
- PTEF® Polymers Provide UV Protection
- Provides protection against UV rays that cause fading
- Ideal for auto & RV use, too
- Extends time between full waxing or polishings
Spray onto on surface to be treated and use a clean, soft cloth to apply in a circular motions, working in areas approximately 18" by 18" in size. Allow Boat Guard to dry to a haze before lightly buffing area with another clean, soft cloth. Use as often as needed. For maximum protection of fiberglass, polished metal and painted surfaces, apply Star brite® Premium Marine Polish with PTEF® annually. Avoid overspray onto fabric or to glass; wipe off or rinse off any overspray immediately to avoid stains or streaks.