Topper Boat Cover Top (Mast Down) PVC
Protect your dinghy with one of our TridentUK Boat Covers.
This cover assumes you take the mast down on your boat when you are not sailing. It doesn't have any openings on the top of the cover thereby reducing the chance of water ingress and any foreign matter (leafs, etc...) finding its way inside.
Protect your Topper dinghy with one of our TridentUK Boat Covers.
This cover assumes you take the mast down on your boat when you are not sailing. It doesn't have any openings on the top of the cover so reducing the chance of water ingress and any foreign matter (leafs, etc...) finding its way inside.
The cover is made from a blue 360gr/m sq. (12.7oz/m sq.) non breathable PVC coated polyester fabric which is UV stabilised and chemically treated to withstand fungus and rotting from bird droppings.
All straps on the cover have snap buckles to make it easy to attach and remove the straps. A spare buckle is supplied just in case one gets broken.
• Top (Mast Down) Cover
• PVC Coated Polyester
• UV Stabilised Material
• Material guaranteed for 5 years against UV degradation
• Material Weight: 360 gr/m sq. - 12.7 oz/m sq.
• 3 Straps under the boat
• Snap Buckles on all straps
• Colour: Blue
• Made in Gateshead, United Kingdom
All the straps are fitted with snap buckles, this allows easy fitting of the cover.
|Cover Type||Top (Mast Down)|
|Material Weight||360gr/m sq. (12.7oz/m sq.)|
|Material UV Degradation Guarantee||5 Years|
|Number of Straps||3|
|Main Halyard Tie Point?||No|
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.