West System G/flex 655-1 Epoxy Adhesive Syringe (25ml)
West System G/flex 655-1 is a versatile thickened epoxy adhesive in a convenient dispensing syringe. The epoxy has great adhesion on plastics including HDPE, LDPE, ABS, PVC, Polycarbonate and Hypalon.
The easy-to-use syringe dispenses small quantities of epoxy right where you need it. The viscosity of the adhesive is similar to gel toothpaste so it won’t run or sag.
G/flex 655 is a toughened epoxy that makes permanent, waterproof structural bonds. It absorbs the stresses of expansion, contraction, shock, and vibration. This adhesive also bonds metal, glass, masonry, fiberglass and wood. The G/flex 655-1 syringe contains 0.42 oz of resin and 0.42 oz of hardener, ideal for small repair jobs.
- Working time: 45 minutes
- Gel time: 3-4 hours
- Cure time: 7-10 hours
- Full cure: 24 hours
- Minimum temperature: 4°C (40°F)
Please Note: Cure times are based on 22°C (72°F) ambient temperature. Cure times are faster at higher temperatures and in thicker applications.
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.