West System Six10 Epoxy 190ml Cartridge
WEST SYSTEM Six10 is a thickened Epoxy Adhesive combines the strength and reliability of a two-part WEST SYSTEM® Brand Epoxy with point-and-shoot convenience.
The self-metering coaxial cartridge dispenses a gap-filling structural epoxy that bonds tenaciously to wood, metals, fibreglass and concrete. The WEST SYSTEM Six10 tube comes with a static mixer that lets you lay down a bead of thickened epoxy with any standard caulking gun. WEST SYSTEM Six10's shear thinning properties make it "thinner" as its worked. It can be easily tooled into a non-sagging fillet or used to wet out light to moderate reinforcing fabrics like fibreglass. The hardener provides a long open time but has fast through-cure. Six10 stays workable in the static mixer for 42 minutes, making it practical for long or complicated assemblies.
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- We are unable to deliver this product internationally.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.