GP14 Launching Trolley - GRP Cradle
Trident GRP cradle GP14 trolley uses our standard launching trolley (for up to 14 1/2 foot boats), but with a specially shaped GRP cradle at the axle to support a GP14 dinghy.
The advantage of a Moulded GRP cradle is that the wide support spreads the load on the boat from the trolley. Particularly helpful when towing.
- A-frame galvanised steel construction, providing long lasting care free use.
- GRP cradle support, shaped for the GP14
- GRP cradle is covered with closed cell foam and topped with fluted rubber.
- 16 inch pneumatic tyres, with plastic hubs, totally corrosion resistance.
- High front handle to make handling easier.
- Supplied flat packed to allow shipping and supplied with tools and instructions (allow 15 minutes for assembly)
Add a nose wheel and bracket to make handling the trolley easier (it saves the need of lifting the front of the trolley).
International deliveries are normally made using Royal Mail or Fedex.
To get a price just add this item to your shopping cart, you can then choose your delivery country and Zip code. This will then give you cost of delivery.
All prices quote on this site exclude local import duties and taxes. For some orders going to the EU tax may be added in the checkout, these orders wont then attract any import taxes or duties.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.