Webbing Support Launching Trolley - Upto 13ft 6"
This webbing support trolley is for boats up to 13ft 6" or 4.1m long and particularly suited for boats with round bottomed hulls.
This webbing support trolley is for boats up to 14 foot 6 inches or 4.6m long and particularly suited for round bottomed hulls. It uses a 5 inch webbing strap to support your boat in the middle and a standard 'D' rubber support at the front.
Advantages of Webbing Support
- Greater support for the boat, because the webbing support is 5 inches wide (130mm).
- On round hulls the load is evenly distributed across the boat.
- Any other dinghy or small boat upto 13ft 6" long or 4.1m (Please note if you are putting an outboard motor on the back you will need a longer trolley).
- A-frame galvanised steel construction, providing long lasting care free use.
- 5 inch webbing support strap for the centre of the boat.
- 'D' rubber support at the bow.
- 16 inch pneumatic tyres, with plastic hubs, totally corrosion resistance.
- High front handle to make handling easier.
- Supplied flat packed to allow shipping and supplied with tools and instructions (allow 15 minutes for assembly).
- For dinghies and small boats upto 13ft6 long or 4.1m.
Delivered Free to most of the Mainland UK.
Add a nose wheel and bracket to make handling the trolley easier (it saves the need of lifting the front of the trolley).