Omniflex Universal Joint
Omniflex tiller extension flexi joint system is manufactured from an elastomeric polymer of the highest quality, as used on sailboard masts and industrial hinges.
Completely omni-directional in operation and capable of many millions of flexures without failure.
Your extension can be completely removed for security reasons or to allow swaping simply, by unclipping the cap and sliding the universal joint out of the base. For greatest longevity store your flexi joint in it's natural position (not bent) either by positioning it that way or remove the extension from the tiller.
To fit 16mm tube, internal diameter must be 13mm and fitted with rivet, screw, bolt
Is compatible with the Allen pro universal joints.
Note that the image showing how it fits to a round tiller is using a round to flat saddle
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.