Trident Eclipse Custom Made Ladies Drysuit
Our Build Your Own, Ladies Custom Made Eclipse drysuits are made to order at the specification you want. You can choose from a range of options and extra's to suit your needs.
Built on the Standard Ladies Eclipse Drysuit, you can then choose from the following options.
- Colour Option: Black or Red
- Zip Choice: Choose front or back zip
- Seals: Choose Latex or Neoprene neck or wrist seals
- Add a pocket: On the Arm or Leg
- Spray Skirt Cover: Great for Kayaking
- Latex Ankle Seals: In leu of 3D socks, great for Kite-surfing, wake boarding, etc...
- Made To Measure Size
Based on the stylish Trident Eclipse Drysuit has been designed specifically for Women Sailors. Developed with extensive research from the female sailing market the Eclipse has been constructed to provide a more comfortable and flattering fit for the female shape.
Like all Trident Drysuits in our latest range the Eclipse enters a new age for drysuit comfort without compromising on the full protection you have come to expect from us.
Ideal for solo sailors, the suit benefits from a front zip for easy access, making changing and unchanging simple. With an ergonomic fit, a very flexible front zip and surprisingly soft fabric freedom of movement is maximised and a comfortable wear is assured.
Constructed with the very effective specialised fabric RTX400™ it is lightweight, robust, breathable and easy to wear without a bulky feel. With over 5 years of Fabric testing the RTX400™ comes out on top every time with complete water & windproof protection.
Made To Measure
If you don't fit into our standard size chart, we make a suit tailored to your size. Depending on your size the cost of this service varies. You will fall into one of the below options;
|Made To Measure||Height is equal to/less than 6'3" (191cm)
chest/waist/hips are equal to/less than 50 ins (127cm).
|Made To Measure Oversized||Height is greater than 6'3" (191cm)
chest/waist/hips are greater than 50 ins (127cm).
To provide provide us with your measurements please fill in the Made to measure form at the bottom of this page and when you place an order reply to the order confirmation with it as an attachment. Made to Measure suit normally take 1-2 weeks to manufacture.
If you have any questions regarding ordering a suit please feel free to contact us.
- The Outer Layer is a durable, abrasion resistant nylon which is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellency).
- The Midlayer is a microporous PU membrane which transfers vapour molecules from the inner layer to outer layer.
- The Inner Knitted scrim layer is a soft nylon which is high wicking and has “easy slip” properties, sliding over the garments that are worn under the Drysuits ie. no snagging or dragging over knees etc. when you are moving around.
ANALYSE THE FEATURES
- Aquaseal Zip It is lightweight, flexible, has no forward bend restriction and is positioned for easy, fast, independent wearing when putting on the Drysuit and taking it off.
- Soft lining makes a comfortable wear next to the skin, ideal for warm days when there is a lot of cold water splashing around.
- Glide skin neck and wrist neoprene seals for easy taking on and off, and considerably more comfortable to wear than latex seals.
- Shorter length wrist seals, producing a less bulk, more comfort without compromising on waterproofing.
- Comfortable brace arrangement
- Durable Cordura knee and seat reinforcement for extra protection.
- Ergonomic design for ease of movement.
- Elastic waistband helping to produce an overall stylish and comfortable fit.
TridentUK Ladies Drysuit Size Chart
Below is the size chart for the TridentUK Ladies TR40 drysuit, if you feel you need any help choosing your size please feel free to ask us a question or give us a call.
|Size||UK Dress Size||Height||Bust|
|X-Small||8||5'1 - 5'4||32" - 34"|
|Small||10||5'3 - 5'7||34" - 37"|
|Small Broad||12+||5'3 - 5'7||38" - 41"|
|Medium||12||5'6 - 5'9||36" - 39"|
|Medium Broad||14+||5'6 - 5'9||41" - 44"|
|Large||14||5'8 - 5'11||38" - 41"|