Trident Eclipse Ladies Front Zip Drysuit
The stylish Trident Eclipse Drysuit has been designed specifically for Women Sailors. Developed with extensive research from the female sailing market the Eclipse has been constructed to provide a more comfortable and flattering fit.
Like all Trident Drysuits in our latest range the Eclipse enters a new age for drysuit comfort without compromising on the full protection you have come to expect from us.
Ideal for solo sailors, the suit benefits from a front zip for easy access, making changing and unchanging simple. With an ergonomic fit, a very flexible front zip and surprisingly soft fabric freedom of movement is maximised and a comfortable wear is assured.
Constructed with the very effective specialised fabric RTX400™ it is lightweight, robust, breathable and easy to wear without a bulky feel. With over 5 years of Fabric testing the RTX400™ comes out on top every time with complete water & windproof protection.
- The Outer Layer is a durable, abrasion resistant nylon which is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellency).
- The Midlayer is a microporous PU membrane which transfers vapour molecules from the inner layer to outer layer.
- The Inner Knitted scrim layer is a soft nylon which is high wicking and has “easy slip” properties, sliding over the garments that are worn under the Drysuits ie. no snagging or dragging over knees etc. when you are moving around.
ANALYSE THE FEATURES
- Aquaseal Zip It is lightweight, flexible, has no forward bend restriction and is positioned for easy, fast, independent wearing when putting on the Drysuit and taking it off.
- Soft lining makes a comfortable wear next to the skin, ideal for warm days when there is a lot of cold water splashing around.
- Glide skin neck and wrist neoprene seals for easy taking on and off, and considerably more comfortable to wear than latex seals.
- Shorter length wrist seals, producing a less bulk, more comfort without compromising on waterproofing.
- Comfortable brace arrangement
- Durable Cordura knee and seat reinforcement for extra protection.
- Ergonomic design for ease of movement.
- Elastic waistband helping to produce an overall stylish and comfortable fit.
TridentUK Ladies Drysuit Size Chart
Below is the size chart for the TridentUK Ladies Eclipse drysuit, if you feel you need any help choosing your size please feel free to ask us a question or give us a call.
|Size||UK Dress Size||Height||Bust|
|X-Small||8||5'1 - 5'4||32" - 34"|
|Small||10||5'3 - 5'7||34" - 37"|
|Small Broad||10+||5'3 - 5'7||38" - 41"|
|Medium||12||5'6 - 5'9||36" - 39"|
|Medium Broad||12+||5'6 - 5'9||41" - 44"|
|Large||14||5'8 - 5'11||38" - 41"|
Made to Measure Sizes - Are bigger than our standard size chart or quite short for your size? If so don't worry, we can make you a made to measure suit, just take a look at our Custom Eclipse Drysuit - Click Here
|Seals (Wrist & Neck)||Neoprene|
|Drysuit Sock||Latex Socks|
UK Delivery Charges
This item qualifies for Free Delivery using our standard delivery service, other options include;
- 5 Day Standard Delivery Free*
- 2-3 Day Delivery £7.00*
- Next Working Day Delivery £7.50*
- AM Next Working Day Delivery £11.50*
- Saturday Delivery £15.00*
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
Ordering Multiple Items
As long as your order is less than 15Kg, and doesn't included any bulky items or items that can't be shipped then the price above should apply.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, can be delivered by courier and is going to Mainland UK excluding certain Scottish Postcodes then you will qualify for Free Delivery.
International Deliveries - We ship this item internationally using Fedex, the following examples include vat;
- Germany: £18.72
- Ireland: £20.81
Rachel Moss asks
Is the Trident Orbit drysuit unisex in regards to fit? I paddleboard in a high traffic area (Hudson River in NYC), and the red has a little more visibility.
Hi Rachel thanks for your enquiry, the Orbit is a Unisex Drysuit.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
David Ewbank asks
Hello, Is the new Eclipse ladies drysuit available in made to measure sizes? And if so, what is your current expected delivery time for one?
<p>Hi, yes our Eclipse Ladies Drysuit is available as a Made to Measure. Usually we can manufacture a Made to Measure Drysuit within 1 to 2 weeks. Once ready, based on your location, we can dispatch the goods by a range of shipping methods including Free 5 Day delivery (UK Mainland excluding Scottish Highlands) and a Next Day service. If you need the Drysuit faster than this we may be able to help, this will be confirmed at the time of ordering.<br />Best Regards, Kieran Parslow</p>
Elaine Dickson asks
Hi the info on the eclipse ladies dry suit says suitable for activities on or beside water. i am looking for a dry suit for swimming in the water with my Newfoundland dog. Would it be suitable ??
Yes the suit will be fine although you will probably want to look at a custom suit with latex wrists and neck seals as the latex will give a better seal when in the water, below is a link to seal information
Below is a link to the custom Eclipse
Gill dyer asks
I am 5’ tall size 10, which size would you recommend? And how much would a made to measure suit cost?
Many thanks Gill
There are a series of tabs underneath the product images and one of the tabs is the size guide.
Off the peg you should be a small but I suspect it may be a little long in the fit however it may be worth trying as you can order on a free delivery and return for free also.
If the small isn't right we could then look at a made to measure suit which would be an additional £40
I hope that is helpful