Trident Compass Front Zip Sailing Drysuit
Our Best Ever purpose designed Drysuit for sailing. With many additional features and specialised details it truly is a top of the range drysuit.
Developed through our own sailing, testing and extensive market research - finding out what customers want and expect from a top of the range Sailing Drysuit.
Like all Trident Drysuits in our latest range the Compass enters a new age for drysuit comfort without compromising on the full protection you have come to expect from us.
Whilst focusing on reducing movement restrictions with a very flexible front zip and surprisingly soft fabric it is the details that set the Compass apart from the rest.
Constructed with the specialised fabric RTX400™ it is lightweight, robust, breathable and easy to wear without a bulky feel. With over 5 years of Fabric testing the RTX400™ comes out on top every time with complete water & windproof protection.
- The Outer Layer is a durable, abrasion resistant nylon which is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellency).
- The Midlayer is a microporous PU membrane which transfers vapour molecules from the inner layer to outer layer.
- The Inner Knitted scrim layer is a soft nylon which is high wicking and has “easy slip” properties, sliding over the garments that are worn under the Drysuits ie. no snagging or dragging over knees etc. when you are moving around.
ANALYSE THE FEATURES
- Aquaseal Zip It is lightweight, flexible, has no forward bend restriction and is positioned for easy, fast, independent wearing when putting on the Drysuit and taking it off.
- Soft lining makes a comfortable wear next to the skin, ideal for warm days when there is a lot of cold water splashing around.
- Glide skin neck and wrist neoprene seals for easy taking on and off, and considerably more comfortable to wear than latex seals.
- Shorter length wrist seals, producing a less bulk, more comfort without compromising on waterproofing.
- Comfortable brace arrangement
- Durable Cordura knee and seat reinforcement for extra protection.
- Ergonomic design for ease of movement.
- Elastic waistband helping to produce an overall stylish and comfortable fit.
- Hi-Storm Collar - Provides adjustable extra protection on wet and windy days, but folds neatly down when it is not needed.
- Wrist Seal Covers - With velcro adjustment, give more protection without impeding your watch.
- Cargo Pocket - Low profile thigh pocket, which has excellent carrying capacity
- Internal pocket - Great for valuables or some spare change.
- Velcro Zip Cover - Providing more protection and a stylish finishing touch.
|Seals (Wrist & Neck)||Neoprene|
|Drysuit Sock||Latex Socks|
MANUFACTURED IN THE UK
We produce our drysuits on site at our Manufacturing Facility in Gateshead, United Kingdom. The drysuit are produce along with a whole range of products for sailing and other watersports activities.
TridentUK Drysuit Size Chart
Below is the size chart for the TridentUK Adult Compass Drysuit, if you feel you need any help choosing your size please feel free to ask us a question or give us a call.
|Size||Maximum Height||Maximum Chest|
|Small||5'7" (170cm)||36 ins (91cm)|
|Small Broad||5'7" (170cm)||42 ins (107cm)|
|Medium||5'10" (178cm)||39 ins (99cm)|
|Medium Broad||5'10" (178cm)||44 ins (112cm)|
|Large||6' (183cm)||42 ins (107cm)|
|X-Large||6'2" (188cm)||46 ins (117cm)|
|XX-Large||6'3" (191cm)||50 ins (127cm)|
Made to Measure Sizes - Are bigger than our standard size chart or quite short for your size? If so don't worry, we can make you a made to measure suit, just take a look at our Custom Compass Drysuit - Click Here
UK Delivery Charges
This item qualifies for Free Delivery using our standard delivery service, other options include;
- 5 Day Standard Delivery Free*
- 2-3 Day Delivery £7.00*
- Next Working Day Delivery £7.50*
- AM Next Working Day Delivery £11.50*
- Saturday Delivery £15.00*
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
Ordering Multiple Items
As long as your order is less than 15Kg, and doesn't included any bulky items or items that can't be shipped then the price above should apply.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, can be delivered by courier and is going to Mainland UK excluding certain Scottish Postcodes then you will qualify for Free Delivery.
International Deliveries - We ship this item internationally using Fedex, the following examples include vat;
- Germany: £18.72
- Ireland: £20.81